THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT! YOU CAN GET ON THE WAITING LIST BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW BUT DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY. IF A SPOT OPENS YOU WILL BE CONTACTED TO PLACE A DEPOSIT.
Sunday, September 19, 2021 – Bethel High School
Session 1: Registration 8:45am, Coaches Roundtable 9:30-10:00am, Games 10:15am-12:45pm SOLD OUT- waiting list only
Session 2: Registration 1:00pm, Coaches Roundtable 1:45pm-2:15pm, Games 2:30pm-5:15pm SOLD OUT- waiting list only
Players can choose their session as long as a spot is available.
Cost: $100 ($50 non-refundable deposit is due to secure your spot, the remainder of the balance is due prior to/at the event). If you choose to pay in full and have to withdraw prior to Sept. 1, you will $50 back. No refunds after Sept. 1)
Payment: You can submit deposit by either by Venmo (@Jim-Dabbelt) or PayPal (@JimDabbelt). Your deposit will secure your spot.
Here’s what’s in it for YOU:
- NEW THIS YEAR!!! There will be a college coaches roundtable with coaches from each college division to educate, discuss and answer questions about basketball at the next level, recruiting, visits, etc.
- LIVE streaming of all games on the main court, FREE for college coaches, and every team will get at least 2 game on that court. Each player will get at least 4 games total. The event will be livestreamed by the TKDS Network and the NFHS Network.
- Evaluation that will be sent to college coaches for ALL players, not just Dayton players.
- Dayton players competing for recognition as a Dayton Top 50/100 player, or a Freshman to Watch player.
- Dayton Shootout t-shirt
- FREE admission for people to attend the event
To officially register for the Dayton Shootout, submit your deposit before the event fills up, and the remainder is due when the player arrives at the event. Registration begins Monday, March 15.