Centerville remains #1 with big win against #2 Wayne, who remains in that spot. Tecumseh has won 4 straight with a big win against Kenton Ridge. Fairmont surviving their grueling schedule and Springboro enters the top five.
- Centerville (7-0) 12/26-12/29 @ Hoops for Pink
- Wayne (6-2) 12/28 vs Mercy McAuley @ Lakota West, 12/29 @ Lakota West
- Tecumseh (4-2) 12/29 @ Shawnee (make up)
- Fairmont (5-4) 12/29 vs Tippecanoe
- Springboro (4-5) 12/28-12/29 @ North Central Classic
With Carroll remaining unbeaten they are still #1. Franklin lost a nail biter to the consensus top D2 team in Cincinnati Roger Bacon, but bounced back with a nice win against a good Oakwood team and an improving Eaton team. Tipp prepares for a tough stretch at #3, Monroe survived Oakwood 53-52 and Valley View lost a tough battle against #1 Carroll to remain at #5.
- Carroll (8-0) 12/27-12/28 @ Kings Holiday Classic, 12/29 vs Thornville Sheridan @ Braggin Rights Classic
- Franklin (8-2) OFF this week
- Tippecanoe (7-1) 12/29 @ Fairmont
- Monroe (6-2) 12/27 vs Ross
- Valley View (7-3) 12/27 @ Carlisle
Waynesville takes over the spot in D3 as Versailles drops to #2 with a loss to Fort Loramie. The remainder of the top 5 are in tact as we head into Christmas week. Big week for Miami East with two solid opponents, while Greeneview hosts their annual Christmas tournament.
- Waynesville (7-0) 12/27 vs East Clinton
- Versailles (8-1) 12/27 v Anna
- Miami East (8-1) 12/27 @ Franklin Monroe, 12/29 @ Anna
- Greeneview (8-1) 12/26, 12/28- Greeneview Holiday Tournament
- West Liberty Salem (6-3) 12/29 @ Catholic Central
No changes in the top four as all continue to win. Covington takes over #5 by themselves with a big win over Franklin Monroe, who was tied with them at #5 last week.
- Minster (8-0) 12/28-12/29 @ Lima Bath McDonalds Tourney
- Fort Loramie (7-1) 12/27 vs New Knoxville, 12/28 vs Garaway @ Ohio Dominican
- Tri Village (9-1) 12/27 @ Ansonia
- Legacy Christian (9-1) OFF this week
- Covington (8-1) 12/28-12/29 Covington Holiday Tournament